GALILEO 2020 Conference: Virtual Sessions
Beginning in May, GALILEO will offer most of its annual conference sessions as virtual options for the public.
Originally scheduled for June 18, the in-person event was canceled, but the team wanted to ensure the GALILEO community still had access to training from our presenters and product vendors.
In May, representatives of products available through GALILEO (Mango, ProQuest and EBSCO to name a few) will offer training. Then in June, GALILEO staff and other partners lead virtual sessions on accessibility, GALILEO’s redesign, Digital Library of Georgia, and more.
We will offer certificates of participation–with the hours noted for each session–to each virtual attendee. Although the sessions will be recorded, we will not offer certificates for viewing them at a later date.
See the schedules in brief below.
MAY REGISTRATION: https://forms.gle/PHj2EpwvkTEHzGrM6
MAY SESSIONS (remaining)
- Mango, 10 a.m.
- Ovid, 2 p.m.
- LYRASIS, 10 a.m.
- Affordable Library of Georgia, 2 p.m.
- GLASS (Georgia Libraries for Accessible Statewide Services), 10 a.m.
- Digital Library of Georgia: Shoestring Budget - Part 1, 10 a.m.
- Digital Library of Georgia: Building Connections, 2 p.m.
- Digital Library of Georgia: Shoestring Budget - Part 2, 10 a.m.
- GALILEO and Center for Inclusive Design and Innovation (CIDI), 10 a.m.
- GALILEO Support Services (GALILEO Admin), 2 p.m.
- GALILEO/OpenAthens (academic), 10 a.m.
- GALILEO/OpenAthens (public libraries), 2 p.m.