What is GALILEO Admin?
GALILEO Admin is an administrative area that allows you to customize the GALILEO portal and view/update the information GALILEO has on file about your institution.
With GALILEO Admin, you can do the following:
- Customize your institution’s bento boxes
- Add locally purchased resources (GLRI) to your database list
- Manage branding
- View institution’s information including contacts and IP addresses
- Update your institutional logo and institutional links
- Add wayfinder keywords
- Customize GALILEO-managed resources
- Control what resources display within K-12 views
- Run institutional reports
- Add/manage featured resources in the “In the Spotlight” area
To learn more, watch the GALILEO Admin Overview session from the 2021 GALILEO Annual Conference.