The Electronic Resources Committee is organized under the GALILEO Steering Committee and provides guidance and assistance for evaluating existing GALILEO resources, selecting new resources, and assessing resource needs.
Scope and Membership
The E-resources committee will provide guidance and assistance for evaluating existing GALILEO resources, selecting new resources, and assessing resource needs through surveys and other methods. The E-resources committee may form ad-hoc committees to address other issues identified in the course of its work.
The initial committee membership will be composed of one representative from each GALILEO member group (USG, TCSG, AMPALS, GPALS, GPLS, Public K12, and GISA).
2021-2022 Committee Members
- (TCSG) Tina Jordan – Lanier Technical College
- (GPALS) Rhiannon Bruner – Wesleyan College
- (GISA) Misty Williams – Lakeview Academy
- (USG) Tim Daniels – University of North Georgia
- (AMPALS) Elizabeth Bagley – Agnes Scott College
- (GPLS) Jeffrey Fisher – Forsyth County Public Library
- (K12) Michelle Easley – Fulton County Schools