Discover GALILEO Branding Policy 6.1
Discover GALILEO must display the GALILEO logo or text brand, both in the EBSCO interface and on the institutional and library website.
- Must be branded with the GALILEO logo both within the EDS service and on library websites
- Libraries may request that GALILEO add a co-branded logo to the EDS service. The logo will then be available for use on the library website.
- GALILEO @ Institution: Co-branded logo is either a combination of the GALILEO and institution logo or of the GALILEO logo and text of the institution name.
- Guidelines reflect the options that EBSCO provides as well as GALILEO; EBSCO offers specific and limited options for customization. Therefore, both technical and administrative constraints may apply.
- Review the guidelines and complete the request form.
Find more information in the Discover GALILEO Branding Policy document.
Adopted, GALILEO Steering Committee, August 2012